Vinyl Banners are a superb way to grab attention of passingtraffic and promote an event or sale/offer.
All of our banners are produced on 440gsm Vinyl Banner Material asstandard and even thicker versions are available if required; simplyexplain what it is to be used for and we can suggest the bestmaterial.
The Banners are then all finished with hems and eyelets to allowfor them to be cable-tied easily and strongly where you would likethem to go. If you need them to be attached a different way thenplease let us know and we are sure we can find a solution.
Vinyl Banners are the best solution for a lot of outdooradvertising needs and sizes are all custom made to fit spacesavailable and there is almost no maximum size!
Signage is the first thing that potential customers and clientswill see when they arrive at your premises
Having strong external signs which follows your company or eventstyle is absolutely critical and sends out a strong message about whoyou are.
But something that many businesses and event organisers overlookis internal signage. Having clear welcome and direction signage helpsthe customer to know they are welcome and are in the right place.
Our sign making facilities allow us to offer differentsubstrates that can all serve different purposes:
- Rigid Plastic Boards are excellent for temporary event or direction signage. They are able to survive poor weather conditions and are nice and light to allow easy transport and handling.
- Foam Centered board offer a very light sign for internal use. Having light boards means less stress on the fixings on the wall and is also considerably cheaper than metal centered board
- We would suggest using a metal centered board for any permanent external signs. They are extremely durable and long-lasting.
If you know you need some signage but are not quite sure in whatform, then give us a call and we would be more than happy to pop andsee you, take some measurements and make some suggestions.
Exhibition and Display Stands
Making a strong first impression is imperative when exhibiting ata show and the right Exhibition Display behind you can go a long wayto helping with this.
From well designed roll-up banners to large stands incorporatingtelevisions and computers; there is a solution to every budget tohelp you give the right impression.
- Check the size of your exhibition space! It may seem obvious but you need to make full use of the space you have been given without splitting at the seams and bursting into walkways
- Try to avoid any prices or dates on the main stand items. This instantly puts an expiry date on the display. It is much better to put specific and relevant information on posters or smaller displays and use them to decorate than to date the background.
- Images paint a thousand words! Often people will walk past and establish if your services are of use to them without having to break their stride. Images can tell a story a lot faster than words can so it is well worth thinking about image use. The best combination would be some fantastic images and a few snappy text sections to further make your point and explain what you are offering.